- Diploma qualification – South Sudan Certificate.
- Degree Programs – South Sudan Certificate or its equivalent.
- Masters Programs –BSc in Natural resources or any related field.
- PhD programs – MSc in relevant field.
- Prime Center with the largest number of Professors, PhD and MSc holders as concerns knowledge
on Natural Resources and Environment facts.
- Knowledge hub of South Sudan when it comes to Natural Resources and Environmental Management.
- Capability to conduct research in all areas of Natural Resources and Environmental Sciences with many
available students as potential research partners.
- Exceptional relevant Departments of Agricultural Sciences; Animal Production and Technology and
Fisheries to improve food security in the country.
- Aptitude to inculcate knowledge that can contribute to sustainable management of forests, wildlife,
geology and environment for improved livelihoods.
- Large campus at Bajur that can accommodate the entire departmental infrastructure and facilities
as well as staff premises.
- Exceptional huge unexplored research areas in natural resources and environmental management.
- Numerous partnerships forged with both western as well as regional universities cooperating in the
areas of research and staff exchange.
- Several grants received from governments to improve capacity of the University academic staff, as a
result, more than 30 PhD and MSc are on study leave.
Proposed Areas of Collaboration
- Collaborative research.
- Information sharing.
- Staff and student exchange.
- Equipment and Books .